Thursday, June 10, 2010

Blog, blog, blog...

I really don't know if I like writing blogs. Yes, it did help with relieving some stress but then at times when life was crazy, it caused stress having to sit down and write when all I wanted to do was go to bed. I enjoyed reading other people's blogs. It gave me some insight on what and how others live. Blogging gave us all the opportunity to get to know each other a little better, something you miss out on when you go to online school. Unlike highschool and college we had no cliques and it was easy to get along with one another. I honestly don't know where I am going with this, my brain is in a fog. Both my oldest and I have caught some kind of stomach bug and I just want to go to bed but alas, I am the caretaker of this wonderful kingdom and I cannot let my duties go. I still have a class tonight, typing homework to finish, stuff to get ready for work tomorrow, and litter that needs to be changed. This all will take me at least two hours to finish but even then it's too early to put the little one to bed. The sun will still be shining and he let's me know that it's not night time. I just hope I can make it...

1 comment:

  1. I know just what you mean. For example, it is 10:15 pm on Sunday night, and I have to read student blogs. I really just want to go to sleep because I had way too much fun over the weekend. I think I screwed up my lower back at a Michael Franti concert. I just had to jump up and down! Well, it might have been the free tango lesson or the hoola hooping or maybe the Blues Club dancing later in the evening.

    ReplyDelete