Tuesday, June 22, 2010

this is it....

Well folks...it's almost time to say good-bye. I have enjoyed helping everyone with their papers. It was a real mind blower how much you guys have said I helped in seminar. It is always so easy to help someone else then it is to figure things out on your own. I will definately use some of the techniques I learned in Comp II. Especially the post draft outline, it proved to be really helpful. I was a little anxious about writing an essay that was longer than a few pages but I got through it and feel great knowing that I accomplished the project. Now I just have to get through two more final exams and then I'm off for a few weeks before starting a new term. I am proud of the fact that I am almost done with my classes and hopefully soon will graduate. Even with all the distractions I seemed to have had this term, I have finished and am better for it. Good luck to all and have a great summer!!!!!

1 comment: