Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Final Paper due, already?

I am shocked that it is already time for the final paper to be turned in. I am a little nervous about finishing it on time. My weeks have been so busy. First last week I got the stomach bug, the next day my oldest got it. I took him to the doctor because he said he felt so sick, so he got a prescription that made it even worse. He couldn't hold it down. Then last night I took him to the emergency room because my husband was scared he was still having an allergic reaction. Turns out my son is not dehydrated (which I was worried about), nor is he having an allergic reaction to the medication...he caught another virus while being sick. He had a fever last night and today but is more active than he has been for a week. Now, my youngest has caught the stomach bug. Poor thing, he's three and doesn't understand what is going on. He just finally got potty trained and he cried when he didn't make it to the potty in time. He thought he would get in trouble. So now I have to finish writing my paper (wondering how I'm gonna make it longer) and study for final exams in my other two classes. I really hope that when I get a chance to just sit and write (with no distractions) that it will flow and meet the requirements. I am ready for that feeling of relief when I finish and turn in my paper. I learned a lot from this class and hope that I will remember it when I write papers for my future classes. Good luck to all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment