Friday, May 14, 2010

really going crazy...

I have just finished searching for more articles for my paper. I have come up with soo many different ones now about the school lunch program and different aspects of it. I am hoping that when I actually read the articles that they will help in writing however many pages my essay needs to be. I am also hoping that they will be approved references, as much of them are little articles from different journals. Oh well, no harm in trying. Now if only I could focus on actually getting my discussion question written up so I can post it (feeling really lazy due to the rain), not too mention I feel a little overwhelmed with the rest of my classes and the homework that needs to be finished there. I have another paper due in my Human Disease class and a lot of typing to do for keyboarding and tests to take. My, oh my, I have my hands full this week. Good luck to me!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Caroline,
    You and I are in the same leaky boat! I had to do tons of research for my essay in my Human Diseases class along with the research for this class at the same time!I have been staying up until 3am all week working on these essays! Taking these two classes at the same time is really confusing this term.My other terms paired algebra and A&P together or Medical ethics and medical terminology as another.I have to hope that I don't accidentally send the wrong essay to the wrong class!I wish you luck my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always afraid that I sent the wrong essay. I usually check like a million times before I hit send that it's the right file. Afterwards, I cross my fingers and hope that it was the right one. lol

    ReplyDelete